Friday, September 19, 2014

Just for Mommies: Goals



We need to set some short terms goals. Nothing that is going to stress us out. But stress reducer.  Something we can actually accomplish. I'm going to state a few and then you can add some in your comments and we will add them to the list.

1. Take 10 minutes quiet time
2. Take a hot bath once a month


3. Exercise for 10 minutes
4. Read a magazine article
5. Call a girlfriend and talk


6. Buy the kids pizza for dinner and not feel guilty
7. Polish your nail and toenails
8. Sit and put your legs up for 10 minutes without worrying  about what you should be doing.


9. Set up a girl day and do lunch, dinner, snacks whatever works for you.
10. Take a nap.(doesn't that sound good)I am going to skip straight to this one. I'm taking kids to school going to the gym and then coming home and taking a nap.I'm so excited I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment