Monday, December 15, 2014

Did I Reach my Goals?

                           
A1Supplements.com - i am FIT. i am A1.

I had set several goals for myself. I wanted to make some time for myself. Without feeling guilty. I wanted to lose weight. I felt that this would help me feel better and give me more energy. And I wanted to commit to doing this blog. I felt that if I was dealing with Mommie Burnout, then there were probably others mommies, dealing with the same thing, and with this blog we could help each other.

I did make more time for myself. As a matter of fact I did a girls day. We did lunch and made pottery. Did I feel guilty, a little but not as much as before.

Did I lose weight? Yes I am in the process of losing weight. I down 15 pounds and counting.

Did I commit to this Blog? Yes. My goal is 3 post a week. I have to start somewhere.

And even though it is just little steps here and there, I feel better, because I am putting me first. And I can't take care of everybody else, if I don't take care of me.

And most importantly. I DESERVE IT AND SO DO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment