Thursday, January 15, 2015

Just for Mommies: Time Saving Tips

                                                                           



Dear Mommies,


If you could add another couple hours in your day?  Would you do it?  I'm not really sure if I would or not.  Because that would mean I would  have to work longer.  So instead of working longer, I just need to make the best use of my time.  So I thought I would share with you some tips that I use to make the best use of my time. 

                                                                 


1.  Pick a day to do all your errands: I don't know about you, but I feel like I spend my life running errands.  Only to find out  that I forgot something. And have to run back to the same area I was just at.  So now I do all my errands on one day and I make a list.  I even try to make that list according  to areas.  It is a master list, so if next week I have to run errands I just pull out my master list and put a check next to the ones I need to do today.  And then I cross it off.  I love crossing things off, it gives me such a sense of fulfillment. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment