Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bath & Body Works


Dear Mommies,

I just had to share this with you. I am a huge Bath & Body Works Fan. I go every time they have their sales.Which are June and December by the way, and the had a Semi Annual December 26, which I just found out about this year.

If you are a fan like me, then you know the drill. Go to the store to buy your favorite scent, only to find out it is discontinued. So you go around smelling new ones, until you can't smell, anymore.

Well that is exactly what I did. But I found my new scent, one that I would never have thought I would love. It is Wild Madagascar Vanilla. I am not a vanilla fan at all. I would never have even tried had not the sales rep suggested it. She said it is not like your regular vanilla scent, and boy was she right. I love it, love it. So if you are a vanilla person, or like me you're not a vanilla scent person give this one a try.

Please drop me a comment and let me know if you like it or not.




To get cash back on your Bath & Body Works online order click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment