Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mommie Corner





I love magazines.  If I have a spare momment I love to curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee and read.  I love recipes, coupons, deals, and easy ways to lose weight (even though I never lose  weights, its encouraging to know someone can lose weight).

As much as I love to read, I don't have time for a book, so a magazine is perfect.  I can actually read an article and feel like I accomplished something for me.  And now that most magazines have a digital download where I can put on my tablet.  Its a win win.  I just download it on my tablet and take them with me.  So while I sitting at a doctors or dentist appointment I can just pull it out and read.

As much as I love magazines, I love deals more.  So I wanted to share with you a place that you can go and get deals on magazines.

 MAGAZINE DEALS NOW - Order any magazine priced $9.96 or less and save an EXTRA 20% OFF with coupon TWENTY - Magazines starting as low as $3.16 with coupon! Limited time offer so start shopping now and save!  To redeem this offer click here

No comments:

Post a Comment