Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Legit or Scam? CheapCruises.com


 
 
 
We all love going on vacation.  And to me a cruise is the ultimate vacation.  Where else are you going to get: five star dining,  all the food you can eat, entertainment, accommodation, shopping and more all for one price (anything you buy on board is extra and some restaurants are not included)?
 
 
In finding an affordable cruise you might look online.  But with so many websites, how do you know which one is legit?
 
Well I wanted to share one with you.  It is called CheapCruises.com.  I had shopped around and they were the lowest.  It was so much cheaper then the other ones that when I went to pay for it I freaked out and hung up the phone.  I felt like,  here I was turning my credit card over to a strange lady off something that I found online.  I kept thinking that if it sounds to good to be true it is. 
 
So I did some research, I checked with the BBB.org (Better Business Bureau).  I even called and spoke to a nice lady named Cindy and she assured me that it was legit.  So I wanted  to share the information that I found with you. 
 
To read what I found on the BBB click here.  They have a  A+ rating.  Have you ever heard of  World Travel Holdings well CheapCruises.com fall under them.   They have been in business since January 1, 1986.  So to have been in business that long they would have to be legit.
 
Well I went ahead a paid for my cruise in full and we had a wonderful time..  I would definitely recommend checking out their prices before you book your cruise.  We got an ocean view room on Carnival Freedom and a 25.00 shipboard credit.  Cheapcruises.com charge us to much for our port charges when we booked our cruise so they refunded it back to us in a another shipboard credit without us knowing anything about it. 
 
I do not work for them nor do I receive any commission from them.  I just wanted to share my experience and hope that it will benefit other families.  If you have any questions about my experience please feel free to leave me a comment and I will try to answer it for you. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment